Do you want to lose weight?
Do you wish to look, fitter?
Do you wish to feel good about yourself and boost your self-confidence?
Do you wish to stay healthy and be away from health issues?
If yes, then it is time to make your wish and dreams come true! It is time to get rid of your extra pounds. It is time to get rid of your obesity problem.
Weight loss surgery is the answer to your problem. Especially, if you are suffering from severe health issues like type 2 diabetes, it is advisable to do a weight loss surgery from the best bariatric surgeon in Tirunelveli to keep your diabetes condition in control.
But how effective is a weight loss surgery? What results can one expect from a weight loss surgery?
Your mind would be filled with such questions. This article has answers to all your questions.
This article discusses what one can expect after a weight loss surgery in Tirunelveli. It answers all your queries related to the outcomes of weight loss surgery.
The most common question regarding weight loss surgery that people have is that how much weight they will lose after the surgery?
You are also having the same question, right?
The answer is it depends on your weight and the type of weight loss surgery you choose to get.
Sleeve gastrectomy surgery helps you reduce approximately 40% of your extra weight.
Whereas gastric bypass surgery helps you lose about 60% of your extra weight.
How much time will it take to recover after the surgery?
Mostly, people stay in the hospital for 2-3 days. You can resume your normal activities in 3-5 weeks post-surgery. In the case of open surgery, where your bariatric surgeon in Tirunelveli makes a bigger cut, it takes more time to heal.
What are the side effects of weight loss surgery?
This is also a common question everyone has. You might be also having this question.
Don't worry! We have an answer to your question!
Some of the common side-effects of a weight loss surgery are as follows-
- Constipation: Constipation is a common side-effect of a weight loss surgery. It is advisable to seek help from your doctor in Tirunelveli to treat constipation.
- Dumping syndrome: It occurs due to eating excessive sugary foods post-surgery. It leads to vomiting and nausea.
- Gallstones: This is more common after doing gastric bypass surgery. It can be treated by removing the gallbladder.
- Wound infections: The symptoms of wound infections include pain and pus from the wound. It also causes redness. It can be treated with antibiotics.
- Blood in stool: This is a serious side effect. Due to blood present in the stool, the color of the stool becomes red and black. In such cases, it is advisable to seek help from your doctor in Tirunelveli.
- Blood Clots: This is serious but a rare side-effect. Blood clots can be prevented with blood-thinning drugs.
- Skin problem: After a weight loss surgery, having saggy skin is possible. In such cases, surgery may help.
Along with weight you also lose essential nutrients after a weight loss surgery. It becomes difficult for your body to absorb essential nutrients like iron and vitamins. But in such cases, you can ask your doctor whether you can take supplements.
Weight-loss surgery is no doubt an effective solution to your obesity problems. But for the effectiveness of this surgery to sustain, some effort from your side is also needed! After all, without hard work nothing is achievable! So, to achieve the desired results from weight loss surgery, some hard work from your end is also needed.
What kind of hard work is needed?
To achieve your desired weight and sustain it, it is important to make some changes in your lifestyle. By introducing certain lifestyle changes, you can get better results from weight loss surgery.
What lifestyle changes are needed to sustain the effectiveness of weight loss surgery?
By implementing the following lifestyle changes, you can get more effective and better results from weight loss surgery-
- Eat-in smaller proportions: Your bariatric doctor in Tirunelveli will advise you to eat meals in smaller proportions to see better results from a weight loss surgery.
- Balanced diet: Following a diet plan that consists of all the essential nutrients can help you to sustain low weight post-surgery.
- Regular exercise: Exercising regularly can also help in maintaining a low weight.
Weight loss surgery is an effective solution to treat your obesity problem. But as it said that two hands are needed to clap, the same way along with weight loss surgery, some effort from your side is also needed to get effective results and a clap! A clap to acknowledge and celebrate your victory of achieving your goal of losing weight. A clap to celebrate your weight-loss success!
So, what are you waiting for?
Visit a bariatric doctor for weight-loss surgery and achieve the weight and figure that you had always dreamt of! Now, even you can have the perfect figure! Nothing can stop you from achieving your dream!
So now is the time to turn your dream into reality and achieve your desired weight! Now is the time to feel good and proud of yourself and your figure! Now is the time to feel more confident about yourself!